New World SymphonyOctober 27, 2011 · Parking Studies
The New World Symphony Campus is located in the heart of Miami Beach. The new Campus is an innovative facility for music education and performance with state-of-the-art technical capabilities and an adjacent 2.5-acre public park on which the institution extends its programming. The campus also includes a 400-space parking garage.
DPA provided the following services:
- Developed conceptual parking garage alternatives.
- Designed pedestrian access connecting to the New World Symphony building.
- Provided dimensions and design standards for parking stalls, drive aisles, curbs, access driveways, and ramps.
- Reviewed column locations and adjusted them to provide for a safe and efficient circulation.
- Provided ticketing booth requirements, including type, dimensions, and minimum storage area.